Shinigami Rekidaishi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinigami Rekidaishi

A new and original plot driven forum, based on the Bleach series. Role play as a canon character or create your own.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Sound of Souls

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Latest topics
» Rangiku's Goodies!
Of Paperwork and Signatures EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 9:04 pm by Kuchiki Summerfrost

» who watch anime?
Of Paperwork and Signatures EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 8:53 pm by Kuchiki Summerfrost

» Hello from Jarecko
Of Paperwork and Signatures EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 3:06 am by Kuchiki Summerfrost

» Hello everyone :)
Of Paperwork and Signatures EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 3:00 am by Kuchiki Summerfrost

» HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII XD!!!!!!!
Of Paperwork and Signatures EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 1:45 am by Kuchiki Summerfrost

» Checking in
Of Paperwork and Signatures EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 2:38 pm by Chiba Naozumi

» Chiba Naozumi
Of Paperwork and Signatures EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 3:22 am by Chiba Naozumi

» SorenCeru Twilight
Of Paperwork and Signatures EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 12:56 am by SorenCeru

» Frivolling the day away
Of Paperwork and Signatures EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 5:31 am by mafiafran

Top posters
Kazeaki Momiji
Of Paperwork and Signatures Vote_lcap1Of Paperwork and Signatures Voting_bar1Of Paperwork and Signatures Vote_rcap1 
Soifon
Of Paperwork and Signatures Vote_lcap1Of Paperwork and Signatures Voting_bar1Of Paperwork and Signatures Vote_rcap1 
Takaujii Ashikaga
Shunsui Kyoraku
Nil
Rangiku Matsumoto
Inoue Orihime
Sado Yasutora
Shihoin Yoruichi
Hollow [npc]
Affiliates
Photobucket Vampire Hunter D: TwilightHellsing: Memento Mori

RPG,D&D Library

RPG WorldThe RPG CollectionPhotobucket

Of Paperwork and Signatures

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Character sheet
Race: Shinigami
Reiatsu:
Of Paperwork and Signatures Left_bar_bleue45/100Of Paperwork and Signatures Empty_bar_bleue  (45/100)

Of Paperwork and Signatures Empty
PostSubject: Of Paperwork and Signatures   Of Paperwork and Signatures EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 10:21 am

The day as a whole had been one of incredible tedium. Though, it was nothing new to the Lieutenant of the 8th Division. Having spent from morning to nearly dusk wading through the mountains of paperwork, Nanao finally rises from her desk. In her hands, a small stack of papers.

Missives from Yamamoto-soutaichou himself are carefully slid within Nanao's beloved book as she moves for the door. Normally, Nanao would simply forge the signature of Shunsui-taichou and think nothing of it. The last attempted papers sent to Yamamoto-soutaichou had only gained her a knowing glance. Not a mistake she would make again any time soon.

"Now, where could he be..."

From the Division house she begins her search for the elusive 8th Division Captain. The first place to look...the sake house...

OOC: First forum rp pose ever! Please be forgiving... n_n
Back to top Go down
Soifon

Soifon

Number of posts : 38

Character sheet
Reiatsu:
Of Paperwork and Signatures Left_bar_bleue65/100Of Paperwork and Signatures Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

PostSubject: Re: Of Paperwork and Signatures   Of Paperwork and Signatures EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 5:20 pm

Within the office of the second division, the kunoichi was going through some paper work that had promptly arrived on her desk. It seemed like the average stuff. A couple of small mission details, packages from Ōmaeda's family, and a pink slip that caught her eye. She immediatly seperated it from the rest of the sheets of paper and observed it. The hand writting was a bit hard to read as it was scribbled with red crayon.

"Yaichiru..." she murmured. That was the problem with having a toddler as the head of this organization. She was different than Hitsugaya-taichou. He was far more competent than Kenpachi's back pack. Soifon figured Ise-fukutaichou could decipher it. She was the one who actually planned the meetings. After slipping on her haori, she slipped out of her office and shunpo'd to the eighth division.

Outside the compound she could see the hard working vice exit. Probably off to find Kyoraku. Whenever Ōmaeda went out, she could care less where he went, all the better to get away from the blabber mouth. Funny how a slacker like Shunsui got such a reliable vice and she got some snob. "Fuku-taichou." Soifon called out and steadily walked up to her.
Back to top Go down

Character sheet
Reiatsu:
Of Paperwork and Signatures Left_bar_bleue45/100Of Paperwork and Signatures Empty_bar_bleue  (45/100)

PostSubject: Re: Of Paperwork and Signatures   Of Paperwork and Signatures EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 6:37 pm

Nanao was walking along at a clipped pace when she hears her name called. Pausing and turning as she looks to Soifon approaching her and calling after her. A bit surprised that the Captain was seeking her out, and more than a bit curious as to the reason why.

Bowing formally, "Soifon-Taichou." Said softly and reverently as she straightens. "Is there anything I can help you with today?" Hoping to perhaps have her curiosity answered. It wasn't every day that the Captain of the 2nd Division called for you, after all.
Back to top Go down
Soifon

Soifon

Character sheet
Reiatsu:
Of Paperwork and Signatures Left_bar_bleue65/100Of Paperwork and Signatures Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

PostSubject: Re: Of Paperwork and Signatures   Of Paperwork and Signatures EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 4:44 pm

As the vice came over towards her, Soifon shook her head back and forth from Nanao bowing to her. "Such formalities aren't necessary at the moment." How ironic. she was starting to sound like Yoruichi-sama. Whenever the "little bee" gave her the proper honorifics, she'd dismiss them just and ask for things to remain casual. Had it been her own squad, she would of put them through grueling training if they didn't add the 'taichou' or 'sama' after speaking her name.

She reached into her haori and began searching for something. The kunoichi withdrew a small crumpled piece of pink paper. "Sorry for the condition, but it arrived like this." She new Ise-fukutaichou had a reputation for being tidy. It seemed that she was often undermined by those like her captain and Yaichiru. "I got this note from the Yaichiru and I can't really understand it too well. It not very legible...I was wondering if you knew anything about this..." she said sounding a bit unsure.
Back to top Go down

Character sheet
Reiatsu:

PostSubject: Re: Of Paperwork and Signatures   Of Paperwork and Signatures EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 4:55 pm

Nanao was not one to ignor the honorifics of those around her. (even when ordered to) Only looking to Soifon for a moment before the rumpled bit of missive is handed to her.

Reaching out and accepting it, the first thing Nanao does is use her book to straighten out the paper. Pushing up her glasses as she replies, "It looks like Yachiru-fukutaichou's writing." The word 'writing' used a bit loosely.

Her expert eye cast down at the paper as she continues to straighten it. Reading over the missive itself, which was an order form for the 11th Gotei's request for more kendo sticks.

"Well, while I'm certain butterflies and what look like monsters trying to eat them are not actual words...I would simply note this as an acknowledgement of the order for the training swords." Handing back the now miraculously straightened paper. "It was likely mis-filed because of Yachiru-fukutaichou's...unique and ever changing 'signature'."

Kyoraku-taichou was not forgotten in her mind, she had several papers she had to have him sign still. Offering a polite smile to Soifon, "I do not mean to sound as if I wish to depart so rudely, but I am on the search for Kyoraku-taichou for need of his signature. Was there anything else I could assist you with, Soifon-taichou?"
Back to top Go down
Soifon

Soifon

Character sheet
Reiatsu:

PostSubject: Re: Of Paperwork and Signatures   Of Paperwork and Signatures EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 12:17 am

The kunoichi looked at the note skeptically. Wait a moment...how did Nanao do that? When she had received the paper at first, it looked like it had gone through Hueco Mundo and back. Now it was in mint condition. Incredible...Though Soifon herself dared not to show any emotional signs of acknowledgement.

"Huh...and I thought it was some important notice about the new S.W.A. meeting. If thats the case then I'll hand deliver this to the eleventh division myself." That maniac was probably overly eager to receive this notice. New weapons for his division would just increase his ever growing bloodlust. Soifon didn't mind a good fight every now and then. Though instead of drawing it out, she prefered to quickly kill her opponents before they even noticed.

"If there is any news on the newest meeting, would you mind sending it? I can hardly read anything that girl writes." she complained. "I understand you are very busy, its a tad disgraceful that your captain doesn't do any work. If you wish, I could assist you in return. You did save me a great deal of trouble afterall." Soifon felt it was her duty to repay Nanao for her hard work. If she declined then she'd head over to the eleventh and give the notice to some high seated officer if Zaraki-taichou wasn't around.
Back to top Go down

Character sheet
Reiatsu:

PostSubject: Re: Of Paperwork and Signatures   Of Paperwork and Signatures EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 7:08 am

Nanao reaches up to push her glasses up once more. "The next meeting will likely be within the week, Soifon-taichou. I have a lot of papers to finish up before a day away from the Division won't bury me in paperwork." Since her Captain was seemingly allergic. "I will be sure to send out a missive to all apart of the SWA."

She does give pause at the offer to help find Kyoraku-taichou, the thought was dashed as Nanao offers Soifon a ghost of a smile. "Your offer is tempting, Soifon-taichou, though I could not bring myself to take up the time of even a single member of the 2nd Division in the search for my own errant Captain. I am deeply grateful for that offer, however, Soifon-Taichou."

Straightening from the bow and looking off to one side. A glint in her eyes promising Shunsui pain of death if she had to search for very long to find him. If she found him with sake on his breath....

...best such things are not thought of.
Back to top Go down
Soifon

Soifon

Character sheet
Reiatsu:

PostSubject: Re: Of Paperwork and Signatures   Of Paperwork and Signatures EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:34 am

Soifon gave a brief nod to Nanao. "Ofcourse." she replied and put a hand on the vice's shoulder. "Its good to know there are hard workers like you out there. My vice bribed his way into the Seirentei." she said with an exasperated sigh. Though the captains were supposed to set an example for others to follow. If Kyoraku-taichou was lazy, then his division was full of slackers. Luckily his vice could pick up from there. Not to mention running the SWA at the same time. It was truely admirable.

"Anytime, Ise-fukutaichou." the kunoichi said with a sly grin, mimicking that of her former sensei. If she knew anything about Nanao it was once those glasses went off, you were dead. Her glare could even reduce Kurotsuchi Mayuri into a slobbering wreck. How had Shunsui survived this long? She disappeared in a shunpo that had vanished so fast it nearly left an after image.

Now she was on her way to the eleventh division. Hopefully this whole paperwork mishap could finally be delt with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Paperwork and Signatures   Of Paperwork and Signatures Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Paperwork and Signatures
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinigami Rekidaishi :: Soul Society :: Seretei :: Goteijuusentai-
Jump to: